We are looking for you for a Chemical Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the food that you eat? You don’t just want to eat it, but also analyse it? Do you want to help to ensure that we all consume safe and high-quality food? Then becoming a chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d) is just the right choice for you!
These and many other interesting questions await you at bilacon. bilacon is a laboratory for food, animal feed, cosmetics and tobacco analysis with more than 300 employees and over 30 years of expertise. At our main location in Berlin, you can complete an exciting apprenticeship, during which you will gain insights into various departments:
- Chemical-physical analysis
- Instrumental analytics
Your Profile & What we Offer
To start your exciting and varied training with us, you need to bring the following qualifications with you:
- Secondary school leaving certificate or (technical) college entrance qualification
- A strong interest in sciences
- Ability to work in a team
- Careful way of working
- Technical understanding
- Confident handling of the German language and basic knowledge of English
And we offer you during the 3.5 years of the dual apprenticeship:
- Interesting and varied tasks in a modern laboratory environment with the latest technology
- A future-oriented perspective
- A chance of employment if you perform well and complete your training successfully
- Salary in accordance with the requirements of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce
If you identify with the profile and would like to become part of our team, send us your documents (with the note “chemical laboratory assistant apprenticeship”) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to get a first impression of the daily routine in the laboratory before you start your apprenticeship? No problem – you can do a 1‑month paid internship with us in advance.