Nutritional values & ingredients
Using state-of-the-art analytical techniques, the laboratory determines the composition, nutritional values or selected parameters to characterize the product quality, or to verify compliance with product specifications as well as legally prescribed limits.
Due to the Food Information Regulation (LMIV Regulation No. 1169/2011), the previously voluntary indication of nutritional values has become mandatory as of December 13, 2014. We support you in the implementation of this regulation, where in the future six nutrients must be indicated in addition to the calorific value: Fat, saturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, sugar, protein and salt.
- Nutritional value analyses, e.g. Big 4, Big 7, Big 8, fats, fatty acid spectrum, protein, sugar, fiber, etc.
- Minerals & trace elements
- Determination of vitamin content
We also assess and evaluate the results and marketability.
We perform microbiological tests on various food products such as meat and sausage products, dairy products, ice cream, convenience products, etc. Hereby we can check for different parameters:
- Determination of the microbiological status of food as well as detection of pathogenic germs such as Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes and Campylobacter.
- Sensory testing
- Carrying out of follow-up examinations for the determination or control of the adherence to the best-before date or the date of consumption
- Performance of microbiological tests required by Regulation (EC) No. 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs
The increasing consumer awareness of high quality, uncontaminated and nutritious food has made our work indispensable. We offer a wide range of analytical and chemical testing of food products.
- Drug residues
- Examination of fresh fruits and vegetables and their processed products for nitrate and pesticide residues
- Examination for contaminants (e.g. mycotoxins, dioxins, furans, acrylamide, MOSH/MOAH, 3‑MPCD, heavy metals, etc.)
We offer testing of drinking water samples according to the German Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV).
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Edible Oil
- Fruit Spread
- Olive Oil
- Spices & Mixed Spices
- Wine & Champagne
Our consulting and training services help companies focus on their own areas of expertise. Training Courses and Seminars in various fields
- Training & seminars
- Sensory testing
- Audits & hygiene testing
- Quality management (QM)