Food, feed, food supplements and cosmetics must be regularly tested for residues and contaminants. These may either not be present at all or below certain maximum levels. In addition, instrumental analyses also include origin determinations and the special analyses for tobacco products.
Do you require help or further information?
Contact us! We are happy to advise you:
- Analysis of fresh fruits, vegetables and their processed products for nitrate (by HPLC) and pesticide residues (by GC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS)
- Polar pesticides (e.g. glyphosate, phosphonic acid, ethephon, TMS, chlormequat, chlorate, perchlorate, etc.)
- Examination of animal foodstuffs for residues of veterinary drugs by LC-MS/MS screening
- We identify ethylene oxide and 2‑chloroethanol in various food products. This analysis is possible as express analysis with result reporting after 12h
- Residues of disinfectants such as chlorate and quaternary ammonium compounds
- Determination of process-related contamination of 3‑MCPD fatty acid esters in various food products
- Testing for mineral oil comoponents (MOSH/MOAH)
- Determination of acrylamide in coffee, processed potato products & cereal products.
- Testing of foods for levels of undesirable contaminants, such as heavy metals, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), etc.
- Testing for mycotoxins as single determination or simultaneous multiscreening of 8 mycotoxins by LC-MS/MS
Identity and quality
- Determination of origin by isotope analysis
- Verification of the designated trade classes for fresh fruit & vegetables and table potatoes
- Determination of vitamin content (by LC-MS/MS)
- Qualitative & quantitative determination of preservatives
- Determination of morpholine and the other 7 amino alcohols
Release analysis within 6 – 24 h for raw materials, food and feed
- Analysis of tobacco and tobacco products for their ingredients as an approved laboratory according to §4 Tobacco Ordinance
- Cigarettes: Smoke analysis, raw condensate, nicotine-free dry smoke condensate – Tar, water in smoke condensate, nicotine in smoke condensate – Nicotine, tobacco moisture, draw resistance, filter ventilation, pesticide residues.
- Tobacco: tobacco moisture, nicotine, preservatives, humectants, pesticide residues
- Matches: analysis according to DIN EN 1783
- Lighters: Analysis according to DIN EN ISO 9994